Jen's Blog

Friday, July 21, 2006

From Paris to Berlin...

...and every disco I get in, my heart is pumping for love, pumping for love...

This song is in my head, because I am working on my holiday scrapbook for the holidays me and Ram went on before I started keeping a proper holiday scrapbook like I do now, and Paris and Berlin were the first two holidays we went on.

I am on my own this evening as Ram has gone for a day/night out in London, estimated time of collection 1.30am from the main station. So I have plenty of time to myself!

It has been a really hot day here today and it hasn't cooled down much this evening. I've been very productive so far, I've spent a couple of hours working on planning our Canada holiday and looking at wedding brochures, and I have done my Friday chores. I've just finished writing up the Paris section of the scrapbook (including the amusing incident when a bird pooed on Ram at the station to make me feel better about my own experience earlier in the week) and now I'm about to move on to Berlin.

Hope that everyone else is enjoying the lovely weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home