Poor Orlando
How could anyone be so cruel? Excerpt from review of the new Pirate film:
"Mr. Bloom, as is his custom, leaps about, trying to overcome his incurable blandness, and is upstaged by special effects, musical cues, octopus tentacles and pieces of wood."
New York Times
Full Article
I was going to put a nice piccy but it seems that there are problems uploading images today so I'm sure that it will wait.
"Mr. Bloom, as is his custom, leaps about, trying to overcome his incurable blandness, and is upstaged by special effects, musical cues, octopus tentacles and pieces of wood."
New York Times
Full Article
I was going to put a nice piccy but it seems that there are problems uploading images today so I'm sure that it will wait.
Jen's Blog

2 Comments:
At 4:54 pm,
Anna said…
Oh dear. Have you seen the new Pirates film? Is it any good?
At 12:40 pm,
Jennifer said…
Yes, I really enjoyed it, it's great! Who can complain when there is always either Orlando or Johnny Depp somewhere in shot. It's a fun film, if you go though try and go in the evening when there aren't kiddies (much too young kiddies) running up and down the aisles to the toilet.
Post a Comment
<< Home