Jen's Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finished my cross stitch flower!


I am very proud of it. Now I just need to find a frame for it, it needs to be between 5" and 7" square. I didn't see one in town yesterday but I'll keep looking. When it's framed I'd like to put it up on my desk at work so that I've got something nice to look at.

If anyone would like a copy of the pattern (that is, someone that I know!) and the extra threads (there are plenty of the yellows and red) then let me know, I'd be happy to pass them on.

Now I'm going to start my next one which is a much larger sampler, this one. It's a bit more of a challenge because it is on Evenweave fabric (not Aida like it says). I really like the design.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:38 am, Blogger Anna said…

    Yay Jen that is really good! Good luck with the sampler! x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home