Jen's Blog

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sock knitting!

Okay, it has been a while, but I have just discovered that my new mobile comes with a camera (not unusual) and also a cable which you can use to connect it to the computer and upload your photos (exciting!). Now I don't need to mess around with the digital camera which only gets charged when we go on holiday.

So here is a picture of my new year project, copied shamelessly from the other vastly more talented knitters in the family, sock knitting! I'm rather proud of myself so far, just have to wait and see what happens when I reach the more complicated part. I'll keep you updated!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:31 am, Blogger Helen said…

    Hurray an update! Nice sock....

     
  • At 10:52 am, Blogger Anna said…

    Hurray for new posts! Your sock is looking great Jen xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home