Jen's Blog

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Booked our holiday!

It is so exciting! Today we went over to Trailfinders in Brighton and booked our long holiday for October/November! Our route is London - Singapore - Adelaide - Kangaroo Island - Adelaide - Melbourne (driving that bit) - Cairns - Ayers Rock - Sydney - Honolulu - Hawaii Big Island - Honolulu - Chicago - London. Wow, I can't wait! I've always wanted to go to Australia, but I never thought that I actually would.

While in Brighton we also dressed Ram up in some suits so that he could think about what he'd like to wear for the wedding. He looked very nice! Now he has gone out for the rest of the afternoon and evening so I am amusing myself. There will probably be more blog entries later. In fact at some point I will relate what happened to us the other night on the way back from town which was quite exciting and traumatic at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home