It's been a while...
I know, I know, I've had a busy few months! It's all changed round here, what's this new Google thing that you have to sign in with now?
Just a quick note to ease myself in gently I think. We got some wedding photographs developed today so I've spent the evening putting them in an album, it looks really good. Ram is out this evening so I'm on taxi duty. I'm debating a toast run to the kitchen but I shouldn't really as my work trousers are a bit tight.
See you soon!
Just a quick note to ease myself in gently I think. We got some wedding photographs developed today so I've spent the evening putting them in an album, it looks really good. Ram is out this evening so I'm on taxi duty. I'm debating a toast run to the kitchen but I shouldn't really as my work trousers are a bit tight.
See you soon!
Jen's Blog

1 Comments:
At 9:27 am,
Helen said…
Nice to hear from you again!
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home